The feature of sensor:· Polarographic and galvanic oxygen electrode with stable performance and reliable measurement
| Technical feature:|
|·|| Polarographic and galvanic oxygen sensor with stable performance and reliable measurement.|
|·||Stable zero point and small drift of the sensor.|
|·||Quick response of sensor (reaching up to 98% measure value<60 seconds).|
|·||With the measurement range from 2ppb to 20ppm and the compression resistance of 0.4Mpa.|
|·||With the temperature range :0~80ºC.|
|·||With the flow rate of 0.02m/s.|
· Stable zero point and small drift of the electrode
· Quick response of electrode (reaching up to T98%<60 seconds)
· With the measurement range 2ppb to saturation 20ppm and the compression resistance of 0.4MPa
· With the temperature range of 0~130º C (suitable for steam sterilization);
· With the flow rate of 0.02m/s
· Plug-in connection; convenient installation and replacement of sensor.
· It can be installed with the thread PG13.5.· Suitable for the industries such as high pure water, biochemical pharmacy, foods and
beverage, chemical industry, semi-conductor and so on.
· measuring range: 0ppm~saturation, 0.1%~200%.
· Temperature rang: 0~130ºC.
· pressure range:0.4MPa.
· The external dimension of the sensor isΦ12×120 or other size.
· The outer tube material: 316L stainless steel.
· The thermistor is Pt100,Pt1000,2.252K,10K,22K etc.
selection of model: